https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZKw5IldE9Y

Sunday, August 23, 2015

¿Lo qué más te gusta hacer?

For more information on this topic click on this link

and watch previous students in their prize-winning video here

¿Lo qué más te gusta hacer ?  What do you most like to do?
 Lo que me gusta más es charlar con mi amiga. 

                                           Hacer = to do
                                           hago - I do
                                           haces - you do
                                           hace - he does, she does, it does
                                           hacemos - we do
                                           hacen - they do



When asking a person what they like to do, we use 'tu' and 'te' instead of 'mi' and 'me'.
por ejemplo;
¿En tu tiempo libre, qué te gusta hacer?  What do you like to do in your spare/free time?
En mi tiempo libre me gusta bailar.         In my spare/free time I like to dance. 
 ,
Ahora es tu toca.
Write 'tu' or 'te' and 'mi' or 'me' in the following sentences. Discuss your answers con un compañero.
1. ¿Qué ___ (tu, te) gusta hacer en ___ (tu, te) tiempo libre?
      En ___ (mi, me) tiempo libre ___ (mi, me) gusta dar un paseo
2 ¿Qué ___ (tu, te) gusta hacer en ___ (tu, te) tiempo libre?
     En ___ (mi, me) tiempo libre ___ (mi, me) gusta ir de compras.

We can also ask 
¿Qué haces en tu tiempo libre?      What do you do in your free time?  En mi tiempo libre hago cocinar.  In my free time I cook. 
 3. ¿Qué haces en ___ (tu, te) tiempo libre?
       En ___ (mi, me) tiempo libre hago practicar el bádminton. 
  4. ¿Qué haces en ___ (tu, te) tiempo libre?
       En ___ (mi, me) tiempo libre hago pintar.  

We can use 'más' to ask what someone likes doing most. What else changes changes at the beginning of the question and the reply?
5. ¿Lo qué más  ___ (tu, te) gusta hacer en ___ (tu, te) tiempo libre?
      Lo que más ___ (mi, me) gusta hacer en ___ (mi, me) tiempo libre es dibujar.
6  ¿Lo qué más  ___ (tu, te) gusta hacer en ___ (tu, te) tiempo libre?
      Lo que más  ___ (mi, me) gusta  hacer en ___ (mi, me) tiempo libre es viajar





No comments:

Post a Comment