https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZKw5IldE9Y

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Los Números y Sentimientos

Hoy vamos a aprender los números 1 a 20 y como decir lo que sentimos.  

Primero, los números. 
 

Primero vamos a cantar los números a 20 con Basho y un robot.

Fill in the gaps as you say the numbers 0 - 20

uno, _______, tres, cuatro, _______ , seis, ________, ocho, nueve, _______

once, _________, trece, catorce, ___________, dieciséis, diecisiete, 

__________, diecinueve, veinte. 
 
y otra vez (and again)

 uno, dos, _______, cuatro, cinco, ________, siete, ________, nueve, diez,

once, doce, __________, ___________, quince, ___________, diecisiete,

dieciocho, _____________, veinte. 



Bueno, ahora los sentimientos   
When talking about how we feel, we say  'Yo estoy .....'
por ejemplo: If you were feeling shy you would say 'Yo estoy timido'
Ahora, working with a partner and using the graphic above,
 find the words to say the following:
I am happy
I am confused
I am nervous
I am excited
I am relaxed
I am confident
I am furious

In the Buenos Días song we used the phrase 'Muy bien gracias' (Very well thank you)
to answer the question ¿Cómo estás? (How are you?)

Working with a partner, choose a feeling from the chart above to answer the question  
¿Cómo estás?
por ejemplo: Yo estoy excitado (I am excited)
                     Yo estoy aburrido (I am bored)









No comments:

Post a Comment